8 June 2015

DJ Ayna - Turn It Up Vol 1 (live Set)



A live recording (no edits) done at a bar where I play in between a band while they have their alcohol breaks :)

It's ok, I get to have alcohol breaks too :D

Some of my favourite tracks these days in these particular genres..



Tracklist:
Rolling in the deep (Pauls funk bbQ YUM YUM remix) - Adele
Another Thing - Inland Knights and Da Sunlounge
Till I Left the Music (Mark Rae Mix) - Funky Lowlives
What About You - Camille Jones
Red Sun - SIRENS & WHISTLES
Freeze Frame - YSE SAINT LAUR'ANT
Change My Bucket - Mashed Up Funk
Shame (feat. Eve & the a Group) - Jill Scott
Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) - Stevie Wonder
Street Life - feat. Future
Dr. John - Right Place Wrong Time (Professor Shorthair Remix) - DJ Yamin
Last Night - Jumbonics
Turn It Up - The Bamboos
This kind of lovin - Jazzy Jens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.